What Is A Compassion Clinic?
A Compassion Clinic is a catalytic event led by local church collaboratives. It is designed to show the love of God to neighbors who are underinsured and in need. Clinic guests experience God's love through the provision of free basic health care and social service networking.
What Is Offered At These Clinics?
A Compassion Clinic typically offers medical, dental, and chiropractic care. Certain clinics may also provide vision and other forms of physical care such as foot and nail care. There are also social service fairs where organizations and churches are able to network with guests to show what is offered in the area. Most importantly it is the compassion of Christ that is shown through the volunteers and the united effort of the churches.
How Can I Be A Part Of One Of These Clinics?
Compassion Connect is fully committed to supporting, encouraging, and providing resources to any group of churches who feel led by God to pull together their community to serve their neighbors in this way.
As one voice we can change the way the world looks at the Christian faith and health care.
General Volunteer Signup
If you are interested in serving at a Compassion Clinic please sign up below so we can contact you.
What If I Want To Start A Clinic In My Area?
If you are interested in starting your own Compassion Clinic in your area, click below so we can begin the discussion.
Where Are The Current Clinics Located?
Check our CALENDAR for most up to date information.
- Compassion Rockwood (since 2006)
- Compassion SE Portland (since 2008)
- Compassion N. Clackamas Mini-Clinics (since 2009)
- Compassion Beaverton Mini-Clinics (since 2009)
- Compassion Downtown Gresham Mini-Clinics
- Compassion Downtown Portland (since 2010)
- Compassion Tigard (since 2010)
- Compassion Estacada (since 2010)
- Compassion Cherry Park (since 2011)
- Compassion Oregon City (since 2012)
- Compassion North Portland (since 2012)
- Compassion Sandy (since 2012)
- Compassion SW Portland (since 2014)
- Compassion Network Mini-Clinics (since 2015)
- Compassion Vancouver West (since 2010)
- Compassion Vancouver East (since 2011)
- Compassion Ridgefield (since 2011)
- Compassion Camas/Washougal Mini-Clinic (since 2011)
- Compassion Vancouver Heights (since 2015)
Special Thanks for Clinic and other Photography:
- Betsy Lance
- Ashley Rogers
- Benjamin Downing